If you think buying a diamond engagement ring is an intimidating process (trust me, I know), preparing for a wedding is going to be many times more stressful.
From setting a date, finding a venue, sourcing for wedding decorations to sending invitations, there are loads of things that require careful planning and budgeting.
In an effort to help brides and grooms-to-be prepare for their big day, we have put together a list of the top 105 wedding blogs that are shaking up the bridal space. These are the handpicked cream-of-the-crop selections after weeks of sieving through thousands of bridal blogs on the Internet.
Whether you are looking for wedding ideas or seeking advice on burning questions, these blogs will provide you with handy tips and information to help you turn your dream wedding into a reality.
Check them out below…
Been Selected? Proudly Share This Badge on Your Website!
For all selected blogs that made it to our top 105 list, we created a Badge of Honor just for you. To proudly display the award on your website, all you need to do is to copy and paste the code below.
The 105 Best Wedding And Bridal Blogs on the Internet
*Note that these wedding blogs are not arranged in any order of merit. The numbers assigned to each blog are purely used as navigation aids through the list.
- 4 Real Equality Weddings – This is a website dedicated to same-sex weddings. Emily frequently blogs about the couples who submit their stories to the website.
- Alan Viau – The journal of a wedding officiant based in Ottawa. Dr Viau offers great wedding advice and knowledge of the local wedding scene.
- Ana Gregoric – View stunning photographs of weddings that are captured and shared by a professional photographer here.
- A Practical Wedding – Besides a step by step guide to wedding planning, APW has a balanced mix of wedding stories, advice, how-to’s and relationship tips in their content.
- Bayside Bride – A comprehensive wedding resource and source of inspiration. If you intend to get married in the Annapolis and Chesapeake region, this is a must-read.
- Beautilicious 40 Bride – Award winning blog that specializes in advice and inspiration for brides over 40. The story behind the site’s creation is worth a read too!
- Before the Big Day – From the latest bridal trends and DIY wedding projects, Before the Big Day is the perfect website to get ideas for a truly unique wedding.
- Bitchless Bride – Written by a former wedding and event planner, Bitchless Bride is an engaging and entertaining blog about wedding planning.
- Boho Weddings – Kelly Hood is an award winning wedding planner who create the website. This is a place for couples across the world to find all kinds of inspiration and wedding ideas.
- Brenda’s Wedding Blog – You can find inspiration here to create elegant weddings and also get business tips to enhance your sales if you are a bridal vendor.
- Bride Chic – This blog is all about wedding fashion and features a ton of ideas to help you look your best on your big day.
- BrideClub ME – UAE’s premier wedding resource with a welcoming support network and community. This award is jointly shared with Rhiannon’s personal blog, the Expat Bride.
- Brides Up North – Specially focused in the wedding industry north of England, the blog encourages its readers to think local and to support local bridal businesses.
- Burnetts Boards – Discover the latest bridal fashion, trends, styled shoots and wedding inspiration boards with this daily updated blog.
- Capital Romance – Get advice and tips to planning practical, affordable and awesome weddings. You can also find some DIY tutorials to create your own décor and accessories.
- Classic Bride Blog – Initially started out as an outlet to gather inspiration for the blogger’s own wedding, Sarah has grown her blog into a comprehensive source of information for would-be brides.
- Confetti Day Dreams – A South African bridal blog that’s filled with ideas, stories and DIY articles. While you are there, remember to check out the bridal resources section and download the printable workbooks.
- Couture Colorado – Find out the latest wedding fashion trends and newest products from the bridal industry here. COUTUREcolorado is an essential guide to brides and grooms planning for a wedding in Colorado.
- Curious Wedding – A leading British resource that showcases the products and services of local businesses. If you are a UK based groom or bride-to-be, make sure you stop by this website.
- Day Dreaming Bride – If you are planning a wedding under tight budget constraints, this is the perfect place for you to find tips and practical advice.
- Deadly in Love – This blog contains stories about love, travel, looks, vintage vibes and daily inspirations.
- Desiree Hartsock – Desiree is ABC’s The Bachelorette and she has started an all-encompassing website about wedding, travel and lifestyle. Her posts are well thought out and cover a wide range of wedding topics.
- Destination Wedding Details – Find out everything you need to know about planning a gorgeous and memorable destination wedding here.
- DIY Frugal Bride – A great resource for hands-on brides who are looking for tutorials or creative inspiration.
- Elegance And Simplicity – This is the blog of a wedding & event designer company that specializes in mid to high-end weddings and eco-friendly weddings. Remember to check out their beautiful flower decorations and bouquets while you are there.
- English Wedding – Managed by a part time blogger, Claire, the website provides tips and inspiration for UK brides. Do subscribe to her blog if you want to receive daily titbits of wedding ideas.
- Elizabeth Anne Designs – Check out inspiring posts of weddings from across the globe, color palettes and unique wedding details here.
- Event Jubilee – A wedding planning and design studio based in Connecticut offering services for entertainment and weddings. Their inspiration boards and creative photoshoot sections are well-worth checking out.
- Fab You Bliss – Stephanie’s blog is dedicated to featuring some of the best wedding inspiration, trends, DIY lessons and eco-chic ideas.
- Festival Brides – A niche online planning resource for brides and grooms who are looking for festive styled and bohemian flavored weddings.
- Flower Man Blog – This website provides you with ideas to different types of wedding bouquets and flower décor for your big day.
- Fly Away Bride – An online magazine for couples who are searching for their perfect destination wedding in Europe. Ideal for people who are looking for one-of-a-kind weddings.
- French Wedding Style – If you are planning a destination wedding in France or seeking to inject a little French style into your wedding day, this blog is to go-to resource for you.
- Hawaiian Weddings – The perfect planner for wedding events in Hawaii. Tori Roger’s blog also contain valuable insights to making your dream destination wedding a reality.
- Invitations by Ajalon – Wedding invitation blog that is filled with ideas for creating a remarkable letterpress wedding stationery set.
- Island Bliss Weddings – A top US Virgin Islands destination wedding planner, their blog contains a huge archive of stories and beautiful photos dated all the way to 2008.
- Jamie Delaine Blog – Jamie is a professional wedding photographer who shares her amazing work on her blog. While you are there, sign up for her newsletter to download a free wedding planning guide.
- June Bug Weddings – Featuring the best in decor ideas, venues, gowns and more, June Bug’s wedding blog is the place to find your own personal style.
- Juno & Joy – A design led UK wedding blog that focuses on contemporary and luxe wedding styles. They have also curated a list of reliable suppliers that you can engage for your special day.
- Katy Weaver Blog – Katy Weaver is an experienced photographer who shares tons of inspiring wedding and engagement photo shoots on her blog.
- Kiss My Tulle – Cris’s blog is a great resource for DIY projects, down-to-earth advice and wedding tips.
- Knots Villa – Get pragmatic advice and information about everything wedding and marriage related. Knots Villa also showcases a resource section on useful how-to’s, timelines and checklists.
- Liberty Pearl Photography – The blog brings you stylish weddings captured by an award winning destination wedding photographer. If you are looking for someone to capture your unique love story, they are highly recommended.
- Little Miss Wedding – A trendy and fun-to-read blog that keeps you up to date with the latest trends and info from the wedding sector.
- Love My Dress – The blog contains a wealth of wedding planning inspiration that embraces glamour and elegance. Their posts are categorized in a thoughtful manner to help readers navigate around.
- Mountainside Bride – A specialty website where you can find insights and real information on planning a mountain wedding.
- London Bride – A multi award winning and renowned blog for couples who are planning a wedding in London and UK. The site’s content are geared towards local talents and to showcase aspects of what the city has to offer.
- M&J Bridal – Beautiful and custom made wedding dresses are the main focus of this blog. Check out the latest gown fashion and exclusive products here.
- Marie Lloyd Photography – Jason and Marie are both talented photographers who can capture captivating images of your big day. Check out their blog yourself to see some of their amazing work.
- Mr And Mrs Unique Wedding Blog – Created as an outlet to showcase the work of talented wedding suppliers, Erica also blogs about fashion, home interiors and photography frequently.
- My Big Fat Pakistani Wedding – MBFPW discusses insights of wedding shopping for South Asian brides and the fashion scene in Pakistan.
- My Hotel Wedding – A website designed to be a one stop solution for couples who are holding a wedding in a hotel. You can also discover insider tips and knowledge here!
- Nebraska Wedding Day – Get your daily dose of chic wedding style and inspiration posts in this blog.
- Nu Bride – A modern UK wedding blog with a splash of diversity. If you are looking for planning advice for a contemporary wedding, this is where you’ll find all-inclusive help.
- Oh Darling Days – A South African wedding and lifestyle blog offering a ton of DIY ideas, styled shoots and budget-friendly wedding tips. Besides wedding content, the blog also features handy lifestyle and family articles.
- Oh Lovely Day – A blog that hopes to provide online support and cheerleading to other mums. Chandra blogs about practical advice for wedding planning, home styling, marriage and motherhood.
- Our Budget Dream Wedding – This site provides lots of information for brides who are working with a shoe string budget. You can also check out the vendors where you can get better value for your money here.
- Pink Pearls Blog – Created by expert wedding planners, the website is packed with information for couples-to-be. Of noteworthy mention is the DIY Pearls of Wisdom section where you can get detailed tutorials of projects to undertake.
- Pop The Champagne Events – This is the business blog of an event ordination company that reveals tips to preparing for the big day and interviews with professionals like DJs and make up artists.
- Pretty Pear Bride – Started as a website where plus sized brides can find bridal inspiration, Pretty Pear Bride has grown to become a leading resource in this niche.
- Rock N Roll Bride – A feisty wedding blog that encourages individualism and about being yourself when planning a wedding.
- Rocky Mountain Bride – Available in both print and digital, you can find everything you need to know about planning a wedding in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Rollers And Rouge – A business that specializes in bridal looks and makeup, their blog comprises of information that will help you look your best on your wedding day.
- Ruffled Blog – The nation’s leading bridal resource where you can get information for planning, honeymoons, DIY projects and even a section on recycling your wedding.
- Rustic Folk Weddings – Learn about the latest wedding styles, recipes, DIY projects and party ideas for rustic brides.
- SA Weddings Blog – This is a one-stop wedding guide where brides-to-be, industry professionals and wedding enthusiasts can browse for ideas, trends and wedding specialists.
- Savvy Deets Bridal – This bridal blog features real wedding photography and content that will delight and inspire you.
- Secret Wedding Blog – Focused on helping couples plan multicultural weddings, the website also promotes vendors offering services to interfaith marriages.
- Smashing The Glass – The ultimate blog where Jewish grooms and brides can find creative ideas, professional advice and list of wedding vendors.
- Staggered by Chilli Sauce – If you are a groom, best man or father-of-the-bride, this is a resource you definitely need to check out and bookmark.
- So You’re Getting Married – This is a blog that compiles pretty things from the wedding world and breaks them down into daily posts.
- Tara Guérard Soirée – Tara has a flair for creating the most spectacular settings you can ever imagine in a wedding. Her posts are so interesting to read that I personally spent a couple of hours checking out her stuff.
- The Bijou Bride – This is one of my favorite website for the latest wedding fashion and styles.
- The Broke Ass Bride – If you are a bride on a budget, you definitely want to check out this blog for wallet friendly tips to make the big day a blast.
- The Bridal Diaries – Find out the latest Pakistani wedding trends, bridal beauty and wedding planning tips here.
- The Cinderella Project – A labor of love from talented writer, Grace. She discusses all things wedding and even interior design ideas to help readers get inspiration for their special day.
- The Delhi Bride – This site contains great reviews of wedding vendors, health tips for brides, trousseau shopping ideas and planning tips.
- The Knotty Bride – Discover awe inspiring wedding inspiration to help you plan your dream wedding and get set for some serious eye candy at this blog.
- The Little Lending Company – An interesting alternative hire company with unique and eclectic décor accessories. A perfect place to get ideas for an off-beat wedding.
- The Merry Bride – A wedding inspiration blog to get ideas on wedding related products and details on where to purchase them.
- The New Port Bride – You can tell that the blogger, Julianna, puts in a lot of effort into her posts with carefully written content and beautiful pictures. She’s the person to approach if you want insider details on a particular vendor or venue.
- The Snarky Scoop – Although Erica does not mainly blog about wedding related stuff, her website is entertaining and fun to explore. And when she does post wedding orientated content, it is often with great humor.
- The Vegas Wedding Planner – A great read for bride planning a wedding in Las Vegas. They are also an awesome event coordination vendor you can engage.
- Things Festive – Read featured real weddings and stay on top of the hottest wedding trends. This blog also presents the latest theme ideas, color palettes and décor.
- True Romance Weddings – An award winning blog that shows you how to add a personal spin on your wedding and create an extraordinary wedding.
- Urban Flip Flops – An entertaining blog about travel, style, life and weddings. Becca’s bubbly personality can be felt through her fun loving posts.
- Vancity Bride – This blog focuses on helping brides based in Vancouver to get the most bang for their buck and reveals smart tips to get around with a limited budget.
- Way Out Wedding – Targeted at brides and grooms of all ages, WOW aims to inject style into your wedding day and encourages you to wander off the beaten path when planning your big day.
- We Fell In Love – Scotland’s leading bridal resource where you can find just about everything on bridal designs, floristry, event management, film and catering here.
- Wedding Decorator Blog – This site blogs mainly about wedding decorations and venues. It’s a wonderful place to start surfing for ideas to spice up your wedding.
- Wedding Dogs – For dog lovers, this blog is a superb place to get inspired or to share your experiences of getting your pooch involved in your wedding day.
- Wedding Diary Blog – Based in Singapore, the Wedding Diary Blog showcases wedding venues, customized designs and décor that will blow you away.
- Wedding Italy – An authoritative website that showcases the latest trends and ideas from a renowned team of Italian planners.
- Wedding Photography Blogger – A wedding photography journal that shares useful tips for both wedding clients and budding photographers alike.
- Wedding Liaison Blog – The website of a wedding officiant based in St Louis. Carolyn’s blog features some of the weddings she has officiated and valuable wedding tips.
- Wedding Rumours – The blog covers different aspects of wedding preparation and is also packed with inspirational posts for the bride.
- Weddings By The Breakers – The Breakers is a stylish location for holding a wedding in Palm Beach. Their blog also contain educational posts to help you plan and design a luxurious wedding.
- Weddings Unique – Get the latest news on upcoming events, inspiration and advice on wedding planning here.
- Wedding Star Blog – A fun place to explore for cool wedding concepts, latest developments in the industry and nifty tips for DIY weddings.
- Wedding Thingz – An award winning blog that inspires creativity for brides. It is also a great place to uncovering quirky DIY favors and more!
- Wedding Window – This blog offers serious eye candy with their fabulous photographs. They also have content touching on various wedding topics.
- We Vow to Inspire – Operated by a passion driven wedding planner, Laura writes about ideas and insights to help brides around the world with free advice.
- Whimsical Wonderland Weddings – Updated several times per week, this blog has tons of incredible photography coupled with stylish wedding related content.
- With This Ring Weddings – This website contains an abundance of ideas for weddings of different styles and has detailed tutorials on DIY projects.
- Your Wedding Lawyer – This is a blog written by Christie who happens to be an attorney. On her website, you can find useful legal and personal finance articles with a wedding perspective.
- The Dream Maker* – If you are planning a wedding or honeymoon to the beautiful country of New Zealand, you need to check out this website for useful advice and planning services.
* List of blog award winners have been updated to include the latest resource we had came across.
Award Winners: Remember to Get Your Award Winner Badge Here!
Congratulations to all everyone who made the list! More importantly, thank you for contributing your knowledge and experiences to help future brides and grooms to be.
You can let others know about your accomplishment by displaying the custom badge on your blog. All you need to do is to copy and paste the code below to your website.
What You Can Do With These Blogs
Feel free to bookmark this list and share it on your social media page. You can also pass it on to your friends/family or anyone who’s planning a wedding. I’m sure they’ll thank you for it.
Finally, did we miss your favorite wedding related blog or another deserving wedding blogger out there? Let us know in the comments below!
Paul Gian @ Beyond4Cs.com