For consumers who are tired of mass-produced generic jewelry offered in the market, designer engagement ring brands offer the answer to high quality and leading edge jewelry designs.
In this write up, I will review some of the most popular engagement ring brands in the market and highlight the unique design features/elements for each of them.
As with many consumer products, designer brands are NOT made equal. Over the years, I had came across brands that truly offer good value on money for the level of craftsmanship received.
On the other hand, I had also encountered designer engagement rings (especially those offered by large jewelry chain stores) with terrible quality that cost twice as much as off-the-mill pieces!
The world of designer bridal jewelry is surprisingly varied and offers an impressive range of styles to choose from. Unlike run-of-the-mill settings sold to the mass market, the materials and workmanship of designer brands are tightly controlled.
These factors result in quality and value that are very difficult to replicate even in a one-time custom creation. And because the value of brand name is so crucial for a designer’s long-term success, attention to detail and delivering an impeccable product is their #1 goal.
In addition to quality, designer styles are exclusive. This means that the brand owns the trademark rights to their designs. Since branded ring designs cannot be legally copied by anyone else, this assures you will own a style that is in very limited supply in the market.
With that, let’s take a look at the designers and see what makes them unique, and what their fans like about their brand and its particular look and feel.
Click here to browse through more designs from Tacori…
Probably the most recognizable brand name in the industry, Tacori has a unique look in large part for their crescent design element that is incorporated to one extent or another across all styles in the line.
Tacori is made in Hollywood, California and the glamour clearly shows in the designs. The line exudes intricacy, and the attention to detail in both the design and the craftsmanship of each piece is truly impressive.
Click here to browse through more designs from Verragio…
With finely detailed scroll work and an unmistakable vintage bent, Verragio’s styling is perhaps the most romantic of all the designers. Extremely well made and beautiful, this line combines the best of artistry with technical excellence. Verragio is also very popular on social media and has a large and growing fan base.
Click here to browse through more designs from Simon G…
Just on the basis of their stylistic range and sheer number of beautiful products, Simon G is one of the best engagement ring brand with few peers. While the line encompasses highly artistic design, the core of the brand revolves around tailored styling, clean lines, and a classic look and feel.
The precision of the accent diamonds and impeccable craftsmanship makes each piece something special, even if the design is relatively straight forward.
Click here to browse through more designs from Ritani…
Ritani is one of the best engagement ring designers where you can find styles with all the classic design elements crafted expertly. Following a ‘less is more’ philosophy, they stay focused on a more limited collection of designs which they execute to perfection and with great efficiently.
Ritani is also the leader of the designer field in terms of turnaround time. You can expect a beautiful ring to be delivered on time for your important occasion.
Click here to browse through more designs from Vatche…
A winner of numerous design competitions, Vatche excels in making classic designs with a flair. Their styles are approachable, wearable, and appealing to a wide variety of tastes. Best of all, their price points make owning a designer ring something that most buyers can afford.
Click here to browse through more designs from Danhov…
If your tastes run in an artsy direction, there is much to love about Danhov. Specializing in handmade creations, this is a designer’s designer! Fanciful, flowing and graceful styles are plentiful in the Danhov line and their craftmanship shows brilliantly in the execution of the final product.
For those looking for a high end designer engagement ring that is eye catching from a distance and mesmerizing up close, be sure to consider this lesser known but exceptional brand.
Click here to browse through more designs from Benchmark…
Benchmark is well known as a precision manufacturer and a big player in the business of wedding bands. They offer thousands of styles in all kinds of metals including tungsten, titanium and cobalt.
Benchmark had recently expanded into the diamond engagement realm with a limited selection of designs. But when it comes to wedding bands, Benchmark is among the finest name brands in the industry.
The majority of designer diamond ring brands market their products through a network of authorized retailers. Basically, the retailer takes care of all of the details of placing the order, arranging logistics, delivering the finished product, and providing follow up care.
If you are in the market for a designer engagement ring, White Flash is a reliable business I highly recommend over any other authorized dealers.
• White Flash is a one-stop shop for designer diamond rings if you are looking for certified ideal or super ideal diamonds. In the world of round diamonds, White Flash’s cut quality standards is the best of the best. Period.
• White Flash is willing to set your own diamond (you don’t necessarily have to purchase a diamond from them) into their designer settings. From experience, I can tell you that not many jewelers will allow this.
• You will receive a complimentary 1 year Service Plan which includes free sizing and issues related to normal wear and tear (e.g. polishing, small diamond coming out, lifted prong, etc). This is in addition to the designers warranty which is often more limited in scope.
• A full 30-day money back guarantee. While such a policy is ubiquitous on the Internet, the vast majority of brick and mortar stores that sell designer lines do not offer it. This will provide you with comfort and assurance that you won’t be “stuck” with a ring if things do not work out for one reason or another.
• A unique trade up benefit on designer rings. As far as I know, no other retailer offers this. If you want to upgrade your diamond and have to (or just want to) change your ring style, White Flash will credit 50% or the original cost to the new ring. You can even trade up to a different designer! (see their trade-up page for more info)
• White Flash’s creative photography (complimentary) of the finished ring is another popular benefit. Personally, I think this is a huge plus point because you will get professionally taken photographs of the ring that you can share on social media.
Once you have an overview of the top engagement ring brands in the industry, the world of bridal jewelry becomes virtually unlimited. There are literally thousands of designs to choose from and many of the designers also offer customization.
Understandably, there is a premium to pay for these products. However, the selection, exclusivity, quality, and service of a designer brand is a powerful value proposition, especially for a wedding ring.
With that, we’ve come to the end of the article and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Which of the designer brands did you liked most and why? Let me know what you think by dropping a comment below!